July 29, 2021
Quincy can be a wonderful escape from everyday life with the girls. If you are looking for a relaxing weekend of wine, events, food, and culture, Quincy is an option you should consider. Events and options change over the course of the year, but below is a bulleted list of what is happening in our town that would be perfect for a girl’s weekend.
Food and Wine
- Spirit Knob Winery – offering a huge number of wines to try and breathtaking views, spend a couple of hours tasting and chatting.
- Cave Hollow West Winery – located in Hannibal, Mo. Cave Hollow is nestled in among trees and bluffs. With a moderate number of wines and plenty of local attractions, Cave Hollow should be on the list.
- LaBinnah Bistro – an upscale bistro located in Hannibal, MO with a charming interior and world-class cuisine. Perfect for a relaxing dinner after you stroll down the main street full of antique stores and boutiques.
- Thyme Square – located in the downtown area of Quincy, Thyme Square is THE SPOT for brunch. Take a selection of macarons with you for a snack later
Culture and Events
- Quincy Community Theater – with high-quality productions, you will want to see what is currently playing when you are in town.
- Quincy Symphony Orchestra – beautiful music in a beautiful location. Check out their schedule!
- Private Home Tours – Quincy is positively brimming with gorgeous architecture and has beautiful examples of all sorts of architectural styles. If historical mansions are your jam, click the link and sign up!
- Blues in the Park – live music and food vendors. BYOW and a blanket to sit on and enjoy the show!
This barely scratches the surface of what we have available in our area. Ask the desk if you’re looking for something specific, and we will be happy to help!