There is nothing more enjoyable than a crisp fall day in the midwest. October is a month of changing leaves, pumpkin spice, and spooky activities. If you are traveling to Quincy in October or live here and are just looking for something seasonal to do – we have the list for you!
- Woodland Cemetery Tour – Woodland Cemetery is gorgeous, overlooking the river from the bluff and full of old and varied headstones. The cemetery tour takes place at night and you are guided to headstones and given a history lesson on the person buried there. It’s fun, educational, and a little bit spooky. To find out dates and make a reservation call: (217) 222-2412.
- Haunted Hannibal Tour – Hannibal is chock full of ghost stories. The tour, taking place after dark, on an old trolly bus, is highly entertaining and has moments of real creepiness. You’ll especially love the last stop.
- Hannibal Jaycees Warehouse Of Nightmares – Get your real spooky on – the Hannibal Jaycees take their haunted house very seriously.
- Mill Creek Farm – A local year-round family farm that offers a corn maze, pumpkin picking, and evening bonfires. This one is a Quincy tradition.
- Autumn Moon Family Farm – A haunted trail! Bring your own flashlight and try not to spook yourself out!
- Edgewood Orchard – Pick your own apples and do not miss the apple cider – especially the apple cider slushie!
For any of your Quincy travels – Town and Country Inn and Suites looks forward to meeting you!