June 22, 2022
Our front desk is often asked for dinner recommendations in the Quincy, IL area. Luckily, our community is rich with a variety of cuisines and restaurants. No matter what you’re hungry for, you’re sure to find excellent quality and service from our Quincy restaurants. To help you choose your next dinner spot, we’ve put together a list of local restaurant options open for dinner.
- BoodaLu Steakhouse – 117 Hampshire St
- Coach House – 2401 Broadway St
- Dunnbelly – 4403 Broadway St
- Fatbacks BBQ – 901 N 24th St
- Gem City Pizzeria & Mexican – 1801 State St
- Greek to Me – 1227 N 24th St
- Kelly’s – 2902 Broadway St
- Mr. Bill’s Bar & Grill – 538 S 12th St
- O’Shea’s – 339 Cedar St
- PaPPo’s Pizza – 3364 Quincy Mall
- Seoul 2 Soul Bistro – 218 N 6th St
- Sprouts – 2814 N 12th St
- Thai D’Lish – 234 N 12th St
- The Abbey – 1736 Spring St
- Tiramisu – 131 N 4th St
- Tower of Pizza – 2701 Broadway St
Although not a complete list of all Quincy has to offer, a quick Google search will provide a list of local restaurants open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You are also more than welcome to ask our staff about their favorite places to eat in the area. We are happy to help and hope to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible.
For information about booking a room with Town & Country Inn and Suites, contact us at (217) 214-0400 or browse our available rooms.